As a research team, we do interdisciplinary work in civil and natural resources engineering focused on improving the environmental impact of our civil infrastructure systems. We are strengthened by our diverse opinions and perspectives and, as a NZ-based research group, are committed to the Treaty of Waitangi.
Interested in joining us? Check out the opportunities below.
Dr. Peer is actively seeking applicants interested in evaluating the environmental impacts of future energy transitions in Aotearoa New Zealand. If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Dr. Peer via email with the information described below.
Dr. Peer will consider high-calibre students interested in joining her research group as doctoral researchers. If you are interested in the research described here and are motivated to pursue postgraduate research, please contact Dr. Peer via email with the information described below.
If you are interested in any of the opportunities described above, please include the following information in your email:
- A brief statement of your career goals and description of previous research and/or relevant experience,
- A short cirriculum vitae (CV, max 2 pages) highlighting your relevant coursework and publications,
- The names and contact information for two references who can speak to your academic skills, your ability to think critically and independently, your scientific communication skills, and your overall contribution to the growing and vibrant research team,
- Any English publications and theses,
- Relevant academic transcript(s),
- For non-native English speakers, evidence of sufficient English communication skills (TOEFL score greater than 90, with writing score greater than 20; or IELTS score of 6.5 with no section lower than 6.0).